Become a Friend Of The Choir
Regular concert attendance is essential to creating the right atmosphere and encouraging our endeavours.
If you enjoy our concerts, perhaps consider becoming a Friend Of The Choir.
The loyal and generous support of our Friends is invaluable to us, as we do not receive any official funding, or grant of any kind, from any local or national bodies.
Your support assists us in maintaining a consistently high standard of performance at our concerts.
The Benefits of Your Support
In becoming a Friend of The Choir you are contributing to our continued success as one of the largest classical choirs on the Isle of Wight since 1956.
Your support enables us to produce two concerts each year, with an additional full Christmas concert in alternate years, accompanied by professional soloists and Isle of Wight Symphony Orchestra musicians – performed in superb venues.
The benefits are:
- Priority booking for concerts
- Free concert programmes
- Accreditation in all concert programmes – as a sign of our thanks and demonstration to others of your contribution to our success (you may opt out if you wish)
- Invitations to attend and support specified rehearsals
- Invitations to attend our AGM as a non-voting member
- Invitations to social functions
- Opportunities to influence programme choice and feedback on performance
We request a minimum contribution of £10 per annum (which can be covenanted and gift aided).
If you are interested in becoming a Friend of The Choir, please email Ann Huntley: email@example.com