An opportunity for you to support superb live classical music at its best. In recent years we have been very grateful for the support given to us by regular concert goers who have appreciated our high standards of performance. Their attendance has played an invaluable part in creating the right atmosphere and encouraging our endeavours. The advantages of becoming a friend are:
- To have priority booking for concerts and receive free concert programmes
- To have your name in the concert programme- demonstrating to other people your support for our success
- The opportunity to come and support specified rehearsals
- To attend the AGM as a non-voting member
- To attend social functions
- The opportunity to influence programme choice and give feedback on performance.
To become a friend we ask for a minimum contribution of £10 per annum (which in the long term could be covenanted and gift aided). If you would like to join or become a Friend of the Choir please contact: Judith Goodhind: email@example.com Tel: 01983 730201